5.16.2014

Home Gaia Repossi Style

I first saw Gaia Repossi's Parisian apartment at LeFashion. Although it was originally published in Vogue Russia last year, I fell in love with it and I had to share it. The chevron hardwood floor definitely won me over. I also love the light and airiness of the space. Just like like her jewelry, Gaia's apartment is all about quality over quantity. There are only several but well-curated statement large furniture pieces. They fill the space with just the right amount of drama minus the clutter. I also love how Gaia left her bookshelf sparsely filled and that little gold rolling ladder is such an elegant accent. I wouldn't mind those Repossi rings either. I can stay here all - day - long. I hope you enjoy this apartment as much as I do.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...