4.29.2014

Culottes

Top: Phillip Lim x Target // Culotte and Clutch: H&M // Blazer: Levi's // Belt: Target // Sunglasses (old): Kohl's // Shoes: Zigi Soho // Jewelry: Ralph Lauren, Banana Republic, Mango

Finally joining in the culottes crowd. As an avid proponent of tomboy style, I cannot be more than ecstatic for this trend. I love skirts but I love pants more. Culottes successfully marry these two concepts together. I am pairing them with my Phillip Lim X Target top. And I put a belt on it. I top it off with my Levi's red linen blazer and yellow leather clutch for extra pop of color. To the creator of culottes, gauchos, skorts -- whichever you name this garment -- thank you bringing them to existence.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty and elegant look. You look great. :-)
    *Lovely blog! Do you wanna follow each other on Bloglovin pls? I always follow back.*

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Missy May thanks for your kind comment. I am glad you like this outfit. Sure I'd love for us to follow each other. Thank you :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...