6.10.2014

Carolina's Stockholm Apartment

Carolina Engman of Fashion Squad is a NYC-living Swedish blogger that I follow. I admire her sense of style both in fashion and home. When she posted pictures of her Stockholm apartment, which is now available for sale, I knew I had to share. At 54sqm (ie 580 sqft), her one bedroom apartment is tastefully decorated throughout. I love how she uses pops of colors and fun prints and patterns in a mainly crisp white color theme. They add a cheery mood and make the place very inviting. The wallpaper in the breakfast nook and the chandelier in the bedroom are my two top favorites. I'd move to this apartment in a heartbeat. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.










Source: esny.se

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...