7.29.2014

Belgian 1930s Brick Home

Dwell recently published an article about how a Belgian couple renovated their 1930s brick home. I have to share when I saw the result which is this chic contemporary home. You might know by now that I am a historical house enthusiast. I love how they preserved the period details (such as the archway, the medallion ceiling and the exposed beams). They blend very stylishly with the modern elements of the home. I have to say my favorite is the living room. Which one is yours?

living room, interior design, black and gold interior

bedroom, decor, interior design, mid century

art deco, archway, decor, interior

modern, minimalist, mid century furniture, interior

kitchen, stainless steel kitchen, decor



brickhouse, cottage, small house

Source: Dwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...