7.08.2014

Greece

French By Design shared this charming summer residence in the Greek island of Skyros. George Carabellas, a Greek entrepreneur, used this place as his summer retreat and also opened it as a maison d'hotes. After seeing these pictures, I'd very much rather be in Greece now.

I love how it perfectly blends the concept of indoor and outdoor living. Imagine waking up to this beautiful view, natural light and fresh air. Paradise.






I also love this efficiency kitchen and the beautiful tiles on the terrace. The outdoor garden is perfect for those summer gatherings.




Beautiful alleys. I think I could live here forever....


And this view.... this is the reason why Greece is known for its beauty. I have a terrible travel bug now and I have now put Greece in my list of places to visit. I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...