7.28.2014

Lounge

beach pants, pajama pants, wide leg pants, satin

beach pants, pajama pants, wide leg pants, satin

sleeveless vest, beach pants, pajama pants, wide leg pants, satin, white


structured clutch, black clutch, clutch, white clutch

silver jewelry, black and white, clutch, modern

Happy Monday. To beat the heat, I am in my airy flimsy lounge pants today. I am pairing them with my equally airy sleeveless top layered with a sleeveless vest. You might see tan lines on my arms -- which I got from being in the sun few weeks ago. Any ideas how to even them out? Meanwhile, stay cool - and don't forget to sunbathe properly :)

Top (old), Vest (old), Pants: H&M // Clutch: Zara // Necklace: Gazel // Rings and Bracelet (old): H&M // Clip On Earrings: Lauren by Ralph Lauren // Sunglasses: Just Cavalli // Shoes (old): Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...