3.11.2014

Dreaming Celine's Accessories

Counting down to Spring. It will officially be here in 9 days. I can't wait for warmer weather ahead. With that, it's also time for Spring cleaning my closet. Time to reshuffle my Fall/Winter outfit to make room for breezy tops and Spring dresses. In the meantime, I am coveting Celine Spring/Summer accessories. I love Celine's new twist on chunky oversize jewelry with geometric shape and bold colors. They are such statement pieces and would brighten up any outfit.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous post! I swear Zara is knocking off everything Celine this year including their jewelry. I don't think I am going to complain too much though :-D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca yes thank you, I am glad you like this post. Absolutely I have seen Zara knock offs and they look quite nice! Nice Spring staple!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...