3.12.2014

Leopard and Leather


Crop Top: Zara // Faux Leather Midi Skirt (old), Clutch: H&M // Shoes (old) and Belt (old): Ecote // Jewelry: Forever 21, H&M, Mango, Banana Republic // Sunglasses (old): Loehmann

It's a hump day today. I am wearing my leopard crop top with midi faux leather skirt. I chose shades of brown and a bright pop of orangy red as my color palette. I am also wearing my favorite straw woven brogues which I got from my sister. She found them a half size too big for her. Lucky me to have a stylish sister with a great taste. I trust this comfy outfit will carry me through the hump day -- while weekend is just around the corner. Happy Hump Day to you too :)

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so chic. Love the skirt and animal prints are fabulous in my opinion.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon for your kind words. I love this outfit too! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...