3.28.2014

Spring Weekend Look

Spring Weekend Wear
Details on this outfit are available on my Keaton Row lookbook. Collage created in Polyvore.

Hello all, I recently joined Keaton Row as an online fashion stylist. Keaton Row is a great online personal styling site. Their goal is to make personal styling easy and accessible for everyone. You can sign up, get styled by stylists and receive personalized lookbook. I am so excited to take on this new endeavor!  In the spirit of Spring, I created my first Spring Fling look book. I hope you can use some inspirations for your outfit this Spring weekend. For more details on these outfits, or to hire me as your stylist, check out my Keaton Row lookbook here. Thanks for reading and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...