1.15.2014

Blue Pants Day







Silk Blouse / Sweater / Pants / Bag / Sunnies (old): H&M // Pumps: Audrey Brooke // Jewelry: Forever21, Banana Republic

It's Thursday and I am wearing my blue leopard print pants. You probably notice that I looove animal prints - leopard in particular. Click here for my other leopard outfit. P.S. I also have plenty others like zebra or cow which I will wear in my next postings. I particularly love these pants because the prints are embossed -- it gives a really nice texture -- and it's blue leopard!! This sweater is a favorite of mine. Love the knit and also the hi-lo hem -- which works just great when I wear my long blouses or ... perhaps when I want to show off my super awesome belt next time :-) Can't wait 'til Friday! Peace and love xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...