1.25.2014

The Crop Top

 Crop Top, Midi Pleated Knit Skirt (old): Zara // Bolero, Clutch, Sunnies: H&M // Jewelries: H&M, Banana Republic // Shoes: Audrey Brooke

Crop top is back! It was an emerging trend last year. Seems like the Wolf of Wall Street is finally bringing this 80s trend back to life! Last night, I wore my crop top with a bolero -- "double crops" so to speak :-D I don't usually like to show too much skin -- one reason being I am very sensitive to temperature (yes, in spite of the mild Cali weather!). However, I think crop top is just perfect. It only shows just a tiny beet of midriff. I wore it with my pleated midi skirt which has an elastic waistband. This waistband saves the outfit because it gives me "room" right where I get cropped :-) I added some shiny silver baubles to balance out the all-black outfit. I wore this for a night out with my boyfriend. Hope you did something fun last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...