1.29.2014

Grey Foggy Day

 
Sweater: Zara // Blouse, Trackpants, Faux Fur Stole (old), Bag: H&M // Floppy Hat: Target // Boots: Wanted // Bracelets, Rings, Earrings: H&M // Brooch: vintage

Yesterday, we escaped to our favorite spot, Crissy Field, for our late afternoon stroll. A former military base, Crissy Field today has a beautiful beach where you can get an unobstructed view of the Golden Gate Bridge. It was foggy by the time we got there. I love how mystical fog feels -- very peaceful and serene. And what a coincidence, my grey outfit matches the color of the fog. For our 2.2 mile walk, I wore a comfortable outfit. I paired my sweatshirt with sweatpants and ankle boots. A highly recommended utility pairing. As a fun touch, I added a faux fur stole and a floppy hat for our mini afternoon date. I feel blessed to be able to enjoy an afternoon outing during the week. Had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...