1.17.2014

Going Out Wearing Pajama

 
Pajama Top: Zara // Cardigan, Faux Leather Panel Pants, Metallic Pumps (old), Scarf (old), Bag: H&M // Jewelries: H&M, Banana Republic //// Photograph: David Klein, Swimwear Featured in Photograph: WildBeautifulClothing.com

I wore my pajama blouse to go out last night! Finally braving this trend - which as I understand it came a little overdue - but I just couldn't help it when I saw this beauty at Zara. This blouse is so silky that I could almost sleep in it too! I paired it with faux leather skinny pants and silver metallic pumps + bling bling baubles to amp it up for the night. And of course -- layers -- which are important when you live in San Francisco Bay Area. This chiffon tie dye scarf is an old favorite of mine. I tied it using one of Wendy Nguyen's 25 Ways to Wear Your Scarf. Great tips on scarf if you love scarves like me -- check out her YouTube Video here. We went to see a photography exhibit. I am showing above a favorite of mine -- a photograph by David Klein. I think it's clever to match the print with the background. In addition to being a photographer, he also designs this beautiful digitally printed swimwear. Check out his website here. Had a great time - I always love to discover local artists! Hope you had a great Friday night xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...