2.09.2014

Black and White

Coat: H&M // Colorblock Sweater: Target // Legging Jean (old) and Belt: Gap // Beanie (old), Bag (old) and Sneakers: H&M // Jewelries: H&M and Forever 21

It's been raining non stop for the few days here. So, it's been quite wet everywhere. I am wearing my beanie to keep warm and hopefully stay dry. Sometimes, I wish I could just use hats and beanies as a permanent alternative to an umbrella. That way, I get to keep my hands free and be dry. (I hope someone can invent a hands-free umbrella (and no, not a poncho and not a hoodie) that can provide full protection from the rain :D Wouldn't that make our lives easier?!) And I absolutely love this coat. Love the slubby nubby texture (note: just make sure you are extra gentle with it because it snags easily). This coat is so 80s -- think Don Johnson in Miami Vice. I never thought I would like something from the 80s. I love vintage but I am normally drawn to things from early to mid 20th century. I guess with Leonardo DiCaprio's The Wolf of Wall Street, everyone's in the mood of the 80s now.... Hope you have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...