2.12.2014

Maxi


Blouse (old): H&M // Skirt: Vintage // Bag (old): Steve Madden // Boots (old): Bandolino // Quartz Ring and Onyx Stone Double Drop Necklace: Gazel // Chain Bracelet: Forever 21 // Knot Ring: Banana Republic // Hat: Target

Wearing my vintage maxi skirt with a ring and necklace from Gazel, where I currently help out with their marketing and merchandising. Gazel has beautiful and unique handcrafted jewelries made from natural stones. They let me borrow this ring and they let me have this double drop necklace. I absolutely love their pieces - impactful while understated. They are so easy to style. This time, I was feeling bohemian so I wore them with my floppy hat and fringe handbag. We went out for a quick getaway. It was quite a lovely day -- despite the absence of the sun. And of course the rain started when we left....  how timely. Happy hump day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...