2.07.2014

Shades of Pink

1. Journelle Eberjey Giselle PJ Set // 2. Journelle Hannah Teddy // 3. Dyptique Roses Mini Pink Candle // 4. YSL Rogue Volupte Silky Sensual LipShade // 5. Pink Marc de Champagne Truffles // 6. Macaroons: your local macaroon shop // 7. Bubbly Moscato: your local beverage store (my fave here) //  8. Pink Roses: your local florist :)


Valentine's is around the corner. I am in the mood of pink now -- what a timely color with the upcoming Spring. I rounded up a wish list for the V day. How can I resist the idea of lounging around in smooth luxurious PJ and teddy bear? Any grown-up women need these :D It's also the time to self pamper. I could use some rose-scented candle and rose lipstick. And it will not be complete without this delicacies - macaroons and truffles. Yes, I know and my truffles need to be pink champagne truffles. Finally, bubbly pink moscato (my favorite) and some pink roses. Aren't I in pink heaven now? What's in your Valentine's wish list?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...