2.03.2014

It's Raining Man



Trench Coat (old): Banana Republic // Blouse and Sunnies (old): H&M // Denim: Gap 1969 Legging Jeans // Bag, Scarf and Umbrella: Zara // Rainboots: Kamik // Jewelries: H&M, Banana Republic

It finally rained! I am not a fan of the rain however I was relieved it came. We need it because of the drought out here in Northern Cali! I got my trench coat out to brave the long-awaited rain. I was happy to finally use this cutie umbrella which I bought a few weeks ago - what a timely purchase! Oh and did I mention I love polka dots -- one other thing that I have so many of in my closet -- like my scarf here :-) I don't like being wet so I donned my rainboots to stay dry. Running errands while staying out of oodles of water. While I keep dry, hopefully the rain will stay long enough to keep the drought out. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...